Job title: SAP GTS Consultant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: €35,000 - €70,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
Language: English + French and/or Dutch
RED is proud to present a unique opportunity to you on behalf of our global client; a company keen to deliver solutions to maximize relationships and business performance through cutting-edge technology. Giving you the chance to accelerate your career within an energetic and international environment. You will profit from a unique career model, a diverse client portfolio across various industries, quality training & development, execution excellence and all within an encouraging work-life balance environment.
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client-centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
Skills required for SAP GTS Consultant:
- 2+ years SAP GTS experience
- Hands on experience in SAP GTS
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Compliance management, customs management, risk management
- Previously involved in multiple full lifecycle projects
- Experience operating in a client facing role
- Understanding of Agile and scrum methodologies
- Ability to communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior / non-technical audiences.
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel
- Ability to work within Belgium/EU;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
If you are interested in the above SAP GTS Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.