RED is actively pursuing a senior level FICO Analyst for a client based in Hiram, OH. Please apply ASAP to secure an interview spot for next week!
- Provide business system analysis and process design expertise within the finance and accounting business functions, and turn requirements into system solutions.
- In depth business understanding of the accounting and finance functions allowing you to provide hands on support for daily operations, month-end, year-end, and related processes.
- Perform SAP or other system configuration as required to support functional requirements.
- Develop detailed functional specifications and test plans.
- Test systems and processes for enhancements and projects.
- Work closely with ABAP and BW Developers or software solutions vendors as needed.
- Understanding of integration and relationship between SAP modules, especially as they relate to FICO & COPA.
- Manage and control implementation of changes without business interruption.
- Create documentation for business processes and train users on new processes, functionality, reports and transactions.
- Provide functional support and troubleshooting for production issues while working closely with business users.
- Analyze business issues, balancing competing needs and priorities to develop business solutions.
- Participate and take a leading role including a project manager if necessary within area of expertise of assigned SAP modules.
- Lead internal and external teams during project within your area to achieve promised results.
- Be able to interact with material suppliers on label and business documentation needs and issues.
- Support existing solutions and continuous process improvement in the system and process.
- All GLC employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All GLC employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- B.A./B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects.
- Expert knowledge of SAP FICO and COPA.
- Expert knowledge of Material Ledger & Inventory Costing.
- SAP or other full lifecycle implementation.
- Strong teamwork approach to problem solving with the ability to make sound, independent decisions based on functional expertise and experience.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, communication and direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve beyond routine issues.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- In-depth understanding of SAP functional modules beyond FICO/COPA.
- Knowing of BW as it relates to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP Treasury (specially Commodity Risk Management).
- Knowledge of PROS (specifically Sales Analytics).
- Knowledge of Bill Back processes and process/tool implementation (Vistex, Blacksmith).
- Valid Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
- PMP certification.