SAP Forecast & Replenishment Expert
Full Time Position
On behalf of our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical distribution industry, we are looking for an SAP Forecast & Replenishment expert with an excellent understanding of logistic and supply chain business processes.
The role will involve working on the SAP F&R solution which will then be rolled out across multiple geographies in Europe.
Main tasks will include:
- Analyse user's needs / Process Definition and design
- Design the most suitable SAP solution to be used in response to the user's requirements and needs
- Conception and configuration of the solution and integration with the other modules
- Write specifications for interfaces, modules specifics, forms, reports, data pick up.
- Tests - End user training, change management, support -
- Diagnostic of the current system and recommendation / implementation of improvements
Successful candidates will have:
- Good global knowledge of SAP RETAIL especially the modules « Supply Chain » (MM, F&R)
- Good knowledge of the interfaces between ERP and the module F&R.
- Experience in implementing SAP F&R (Design, configuration, and implementation) and / or APO
- Minimum experience of 5 years.
- Good level of English (presentations)
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical distribution is a plus.
- Master's degree within IT or business linked to the Supply chain.
If you are interested in this position and would like more details, please send an updated CV along with a convenient time to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you.