Red are working exclusively with a leading Consumer Goods business seeking to build on their ongoing Europe-wide S/4 Hana implementation project and are looking for an experienced SAP Finance Consultant with experience in S/4 Hana on an initial 6 month contract with a likely extension.
The role is onsite in the Stockholm office 5 days a week and comes with an attractive daily rate. This role will take responsibility for all of the existing Financial modules within their ECC ecosystem, including FICO, P2P & Payroll. As such, having exposure across the solution stack would be beneficial. Initial work will focus on configuration of existing data and preparation for the S/4 Hana Go-live.
Please see a brief outline of the skillset required below:
- One or more full implementations of S/4HANA Finance.
- Experience implementing S/4 Hana in various contexts (on prem, Hybrid, Cloud).
- Multiple FICO Project Life Cycles.
- Experience leading teams & Consultancy expertise including articulating the benefits of S/4 Hana.
- Design & Configuration of FICO.
- Experience of core module integration.
- Strong knowledge of SAP implementation methodology.
- Understanding of S/4 Hana Roadmap from SAP's perspective.
If this is a role that's of interest to you - please reach out when possible. Interviews will be held on an "as is" basis and will consist of a phone call followed by a face to face meeting alongside a small technical test. Please call 0207 107 7723 to speak with Alex McGuigan about this position or email email@example.com for further information.
Not quite for you? Feel free to reach out for a no-obligation, confidential conversation; Red SAP Solutions have the widest range of SAP Positions on the market. Currently we are experiencing a wealth of requirements across the SAP Spectrum due to the increasing number of clients planning their Hana journeys; as well as existing clients on legacy systems.