|Location: Wrocław, Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/076490_1616684041|
As a Global Financial System Expert your main task will be performing all operational activities for financial processes in global SAP projects.
- Supporting project members from cross-functional areas across general ledger, fixed assets, cost center controlling, product costing, asset management, and profitability analysis, and period end closing activities. It also includes credit management, bank and tax accounting, accounts receivables and accounts payable processes.
- Clarifying, gathering and assessing new business requirements.
- Creating documentation and instructions, such as supporting completion status regarding issues.
- Performing Integration and User Acceptance Tests.
- Closely working with Project Managers to plan and coordinate daily project activities such as the setting-up of SAP-template and roll-outs.
- Continuously improving processes to increase efficiency via standardisation and harmonisation.
- Preparation of training documents and conducting end-users training sessions.
- Finance, controlling and accounting processes experience and expertise with SAP-FI module, SAP CO knowledge is a plus
- Project support experience, at least one SAP FI full-cycle implementation including testing, data migration and processes
- Experience with improvement of financial processes from (SAP FI/CO user perspective)
- Very good finance controlling operational knowledge
- Strong SAP FI User experience, SAP configuration is a plus
- Fluent English is required, German is an advantage
EU Passports holders only/ eligible to work in Poland
Please apply with your CV or get in touch on 0044 792 85 33 253 or firstname.lastname@example.org