Title: SAP FICO Automation Tester
Location: 80% travel, 20% remote
Industry: IT Solutions
Our Consultants typically act as a Lead for a process, function or technology area and are responsible for the successful delivery of engagements related to those areas. Support is given from an assigned and dedicated Test Architect or Service Lead. More experienced Consultants and Senior Consultants will be expected to take on the role of overall Project Manager, responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, specialized in SAP testing and quality assurance. In this role, they will be accountable for the successful delivery of specific project activities from planning, tracking progress, and coordinating the team throughout.
Our Consultants take responsibility across the engagement for the delivery of the project to both defined time and quality standards. Working at peer level with the clients own team, they will bring independent expertise on both the solution complexity and priority, ensuring that the integrity of the SAP solutions are protected by the approach to testing. Typically we are working on customer sites during the week and must be prepared to travel and be away from home during the week.
Consultant Level Experience/Certification
The following is required at this level:
- A proven track record of SAP project delivery in a consulting environment, across a number of projects (functional or non-functional).
- For Functional Consultants, solid experience across multiple functional areas - ideally certified in at least one module.
- For Functional Consultants, we would also expect a detailed understanding of the testing life cycle, notably defect management and test documentation
- Hands on experience of either UFT, Work-soft or Tricentis in SAP environments is required, and additional experience of non-SAP environments would be beneficial.
- experience of development, execution and analysis of performance testing to a high level, with an in-depth knowledge of SAP. Hands-on experience of Load Runner in SAP environments is required. Additional experience of non-SAP environments would be beneficial.
- Experience with test tools is ideal but not essential (Micro Focus, SolMan, Work-soft, Tricentis, IBM)
- Demonstrable team lead experience and a passion for developing others.