SAP FICO Lead
RED SAP are currently on the lookout for a seasoned SAP FICO Lead to work for a global end user based in the Mersey side area.
For over 70 years our client has been considered as an international leader in their field and they are now looking to expand their UK operation.
- Be the subject matter expert and interface between the different departments
- First point of contact for all finance related queries
- Work as the project lead, implement project deadlines and manage project budgets
- Manage senior stake holders across the business
- User training
- Provide 2nd line support and management of the finance application
- 7 years+ SAP FICO
- At least two full project life cycles
- Previously worked in a lead capacity
- Strong finance background ideally with an accounting qualification (not essential)
- Preferred candidate will have strong knowledge of COPA/CO-PA
- Any experience of electronic invoicing applications would be highly advantageous
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent package with a salary paying between £60-£75,000, flexible working, remote working, 30 days holiday and much more.
For more information please apply now and a member of RED will be in touch to discuss your application in further detail.