Red is seeking for multiple SAP Finance (FICO) Consultants to join our clients in the consulting industry.
We have opportunities that are CONTRACT and PERMANENT.
Most of our clients are in the process of implementing S4/HANA projects, and this is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for hands-on exposure in this area.
- Minimum 7 years SAP FICO experience
- Hands on experience within FI-GL, FI-NewGL, FI-AR, CCA, PCA and COPA.
The candidate will have a good understanding of the integration between FICO and other SAP modules i.e. SD/MM/PP.
- Candidate should have experience working in a multinational company using Inter company sales and/or stock transfers and the related costing elements.
- Resource will be responsible for making recommendation on design and configuration decisions.
- In addition to the day to day system support, the analyst will also be responsible for project based initiatives such as enhancements, system add-ons and upgrades.
- Must interact well with customers to understand their business and develop solutions based on business and technical knowledge.
Responsibilities to include being accountable for support of the client business applications in their supported business area i.e. controlling, demonstrate solid technical knowledge, demonstrate business acumen, require limited direction, handle complex problems, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org