SAP FICO Consultant
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; higher salaries than market, training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies, unrivalled career development program and an environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial.
- Analytical inventory and evaluation of the technical customer requirements
- Design and development of optimised processes in finance and controlling
- Conceptual development and realisation of innovative, integrated system solutions
- Development of documentation, training documents and training
- Support in the preparation of tenders and tenders
- Contact and sparring partners for our customers as well as depending on the project / sub-project management function
- Successfully completed studies in economics, computer science or similar.
- In-depth understanding of processes and connections in the area of finance or controlling with the ability to transfer technical requirements into workable solutions
- Extensive know-how in SAP FI / CO and the interfaces to adjacent modules
- SAP implementation experience across all project phases, often in international SAP template roll-out projects
- Some professional experience with a consulting firm
- Structured, goal-oriented workmanship and teamplayer qualities
- Travelling as well as fluent German and English skills
RED have a well-established relationship with our client so if you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!