SAP FICO Consultant
Our client, a global marketing consultancy with over 100 offices worldwide and an employee base of 50,000+ are looking for a Senior SAP FICO Consultant to join an ever-expanding internal team and become a part of their exciting journey as they expand geographically.
- Designing, developing, implementing and supporting all FICO module areas.
- Ensuring all core FMS business requirements are maintained.
- Gathering requirements, developing scope of work and functional specification documents.
- Actively liaise with team members to maintain and apply optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
- Attend meetings with clients and managers in order to define requirements and project goals.
- Support the complete implementation effort during all project stages.
- Track progress of all FICO tasks with project plan.
- Promote the global template approach within the business.
- Active involvement in SAP demonstrations.
- Understand the business users' requirements and communicate them to the project team.
- Organizing meetings and producing minutes.
- Coordinate and produce all documents necessary to complete unit, system, QA and end user testing.
- 8+ years of SAP functional and configuration experience.
- Strong in-depth technical knowledge with extensive hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in all FICO.
- Technical knowledge with sound experience of configuring & delivering business solutions in CO.
- Sound technical knowledge with good hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in the area of MM-Purchasing and LIV areas.
- Good understanding of the integration points between the FICO and PS/SD/MM Modules.
- Experience of working with middleware products.
- Experience of designing FICO processes for a Global Shared Service Organization.
- Working Knowledge of using BAPIs/IDOCs/BADIs for FICO enhancements/interfaces.
- CPA or equivalent accounting educational qualification is preferred.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at email@example.com