SAP FI/CO Full-time Role
SAP FICO 50/50 split but need to have strong CO-PC skills. Good client-facing skills required. You will work with both onshore and offshore resources
- 5-10 years Knowledge and Experience in the SAP FICO Module. This experience should include 5+ years of SAP FI and CO configuration experience.
- Customizing and support finance processes such as GL/ new GL, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Tax posting and reporting, Electronic Bank Integration, Cost of Goods Sold accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Intercompany processes, US GAAP rules vs European GAAP and other Asia Pac GAAP Rules.
- Experience with substitutions and validations.
- Experience in supporting discrete and repetitive manufacturing environments and/or in a distribution environment.
- Experience with product cost controlling in a manufacturing environment, profit center accounting, asset accounting, profitability analysis (CO-PA).
- Required SAP CO configuration and production support experience: Product Cost Controlling - legal costs and group costs and Cost Object Controlling (including Results Analysis and Settlement).
- Intercompany trading scenarios (STO, direct shipment, 3rd party, etc.).
- FICO month end SAP closing activities.
- Understanding of CO-PA (Account Based/ Cost Based) procedures and Profit Center/ Cost Center Accounting and reporting requirements.
- Experienced with SAP FICO implementations including process analysis, configuration, specification for developments, testing, documentation, training organization & delivery, end-user support.
- Knowledge of the key integration points with other SAP modules.
- Implementation and support experience in a Global environment.
Can be based in either Michigan or Illinois