|Location: Detroit, Michigan||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 29304_1578676440|
SAP FI/CO Consultant - 9 months - Detroit area - Start May - part time
For our long-term end customer we are looking for an SAP FI/CO Consultant with expertise in local US-Tax and Legal requirements for a part time project in the Detroit area.
* Roll-out existing group solution for Finance / Controlling into USA
* Responsible for adaptation of template to local requirements in USA
* Customizing, testing, user training and go-live support
* Regular coordination with local stakeholder and international application team
* Strong finance knowledge in SAP (Customizing) as well as for accounting in general (accounting principles, posting logics,etc.).
* Strong knowledge of local requirements for USA (Tax, Reports, Local GAAP, Chart of accounts, official document numbering, etc.) and of the approaches in SAP how to handle it
* Experiences in international roll-outs and ability to adapt a global template
* Ability to lead key-user training and adapt existing training material
* Languages: English
* Start: May 2020
* Duration: 8-9 months
* Workload: 30-40 days in total over contract period
* Location: Detroit area, MI, USA
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.