SAP FICO / PS (Project Systems) resource needed for a global consulting company.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity that offers benefits, bonus. This role will initially be based in Houston, Texas.
Our ideal candidate must have detailed understanding of the PS module's relationship with FI/CO, CO-PA integrated with SD, Fixed Assets Accounting and Investment Management
- Hands-on experience with Resource Related Billing, Cross Application Time Sheets (CATS Time Evaluation included) with Results Analysis for project revenue recognition, and with Milestone Billing and capacity planning.
- Ability to explain your technical design decisions to client. Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Ability to configure and support the following: Project Systems, Fixed Assets Accounting, Accounts Payable and related interfaces (e.g., Positive Pay), Accounts Receivable and related interfaces (e.g., Lockbox), General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), LSMW, SAP Query, Workflow, CATS, Cross functional impact analysis for OSS note implementation
- Experience with Solution Manager Charm Process a plus, Experience with automated testing tools a plus, User Exits (at least some basic ability to read / debug ABAP e.g., Costing Sheet overhead rates formula)
- Background with Engineer-to-Order sales a plus, Background with capacity planning for Projects a plus, background with New G/L a plus.
Any interested candidates must be willing to travel weekly to the project location.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com