One of the most famous companies in Germany, known throughout the world as leaders in their industry. With more than 400,000 employees across the world and yearly revenue more than €50bn, they are clearly seen as an employer of choice. Keen to maintain their advantage over the competition, they invest heavily in new technologies and their staff.
This role sits within a Financial Shared Service Centre, servicing the internal business units across Germany and beyond.
- Technical management of projects in the general ledger department;
- Process development within general ledger, systems, accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Consulting and coaching of employees in complex technical and procedural questions;
- Design and implementation of solutions to realise productions increases, cost reduction and quality improvements;
- Testing and acceptance of relevant procedures and systems.
- Several years experience in process design and implementation of projects related to general ledger;
- Strong technical and operational SAP FI knowledge, especially within NewGL;
- Deep finance and IT knowledge;
- Fluent German language skills;
- University Degree.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work for a world famous German employer - do not miss your chance!