|Location: Norway||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: ACFICO-01_1571850152|
We are currently looking for a SAP FICO consultant for a client based in Norway. You will assist them working on their ECC project working within AP, AR, GL, CCA, PCA and eventually with the migration to S4/HANA. It would be a positive if you have experience working on greenfield project within this field and then also roll-out experience would be helpful. This opportunity is working with a large organisation that will eventually be going through the HANA transition and it is a chance for you to be a part of that.
What you can expect:
- Potential for remote working once settled.
- Professional working environment and culture.
- Enticing projects which will include some travel of approximately 15%.
- Competitive salary + benefits.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Participating in global rollouts.
- Configure SAP within Finance and Controlling modules.
- Resolving all incidents and service requests in the SAP FI/CO area according to defined Service Management Processes.
- Participating actively in projects with suggestions and advice as well as building solutions.
- Analysis of new business requirements and changes, as well as assessment of their practicality and business impact.
- Experience within OpenText, Concur, SAF-T.
- At least 3 years SAP FI/CO configuration experience.
- Knowledge of the integration of FI/CO with other SAP processes (MM/SD/FI/QM/PP).
- Strong financial modelling and metric analysis skills.
- Relevant industry or other experience can compensate for less specialisation in higher education.
- Relevant university degree, preferably in finance/economy, Business Management, Information Science or similar related area of study.
- Analytic, structured and a good team player.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Norwegian, German, French or other language skills will be an advantage.
If this opportunity sound like something you are interested in then please apply below and we will give you a call to discuss your experience and tell you more about this vacancy.