Global health care company that employees over 1500 medicals professional across the world has an urgent requirement for a SAP FICO Systems Analyst to be based from their UK Finance office in the Hampshire area.
In this role as an Enterprise Analyst you will work closely with the Shared Services Team and the Enterprise Manager as well as key IT staff across the organisation. You will take full ownership for the maintenance and support of the SAP system whilst contributing new ideas to improve the system overall.
- SAP FICO Functional Support
- SAP Configuration in order to resolve issues and set up new objects
- Systems Integration Management
- Provide first line support for all enterprise systems
- Manage and build relations with external vendors and third-party providers
- Conduct integration testing in SAP
Skills & Experience Required:
- Min of 5 years of SAP FICO
- Accounting and Controlling with some basic knowledge of procurement
- Previous experience of billing systems
- Systems Analysis background
- SAP S/4 HANA highly desirable but not essential
Excellent opportunity to get involved or X trained in SAP S/4 HANA plus a market leading package available for the right candidate.
This is an urgent requirement and we are ideally looking to book interviews for next week, so to avoid missing out please apply now and member of the RED team will be in touch to discuss your application.