SAP CO Consultant
Project work and support
Silesian District, Katowice, Gliwice
- Identify, plan and implement innovative SAP CO solutions related to an evolving regulatory environment, or business development, simplification initiatives.
- Configuration and customization.
- Align solutions to SAP release and project, support schedules.
- Assist SAP CoE management in planning - providing technical estimates as required.
- Support on-going SAP system vitality project initiative and support activities.
- Adhere to standards and deliver highest quality solutions - configuration, testing and documentation.
- Travel readiness within Europe as necessary.
- Work focus on both projects and support.
- 3 years+ CO experience in defining, planning and implementing solutions based on requirements driven by support and project initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and develop solutions that reflect knowledge and understanding of Controlling processes and functionality.
- Demonstrate ability to integrate (end to end) with other SAP modules (SD, MM etc)
- Engaging SAP end-users (or user representatives) on FI capabilities, business needs and functionality gaps, documenting specifications.
ABAP - ability to read/debug ABAP
Experience with other SAP ECC 6.0 modules (e.g. SD, MM, PP etc.)
Languages: English - excellent spoken and written skills (required)
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.