SAP Export Control Specialist for Germany now required by our global client based in Munich for a 6 month contract starting ASAP. This can be completed mostly remotely, for example with 1 week on-site per month.
The position will be responsible, together with SAP teams & business resource, for implementing a customer specific Customs & Export Control solution in SAP. This solution will be implemented in SAP ECC 6.0 meaning SD, WM, PP... and no use of GTS.
- Work closely with business to understand customer processes and requirements
- Translate business requirements into SAP solution specifications (on a functional level)
- Provide subject matter expertise on German customs, exports, shipping (in/out) processes
- No configuration is required, however providing specifications to SAP application team
- Strong knowledge of Export Control and Processes for exports of Products and Services from and between Germany, European Union and Rest of World
- Strong knowledge of business processes for Shipping from and to Germany
- Strong knowledge of Export permitting process within European Union and especially Germany
- Knowledge of Reporting requirements & processes to German government for Exports & Imports
- Understanding of Customs audit requirements
- Understanding of SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience implementing similar solutions in SAP
- Start ASAP (latest acceptable date would be mid-January 2019)
- Duration 6 months
- Utilization 100% (5 days per week)
- Location Remote with occasional travel to Munich
- Language English (German is very nice to have but not mandatory)
Please apply now for immediate consideration.