|Location: Indianapolis, Indiana||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/063717_1574284347|
RED is currently seeking an SAP EWM Consultant for an initial 17-month contract through one of our top clients based in Indianapolis, IN.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 10+ Years of SAP experience; 2+ years of EWM experience
- At least 1 full implementation in SAP EWM
- Strong hands on experience with solution design and configuration in SAP EWM
- Manufacturing integration and automation integration experience is a MUST
- Strong expertise in Outbounds, Inbounds, Goods Movement, Putaway and Physical Inventory
- Must have hands on experience leading design workshops, performing configuration, writing functional specs, testing, etc.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!