|Location: England||Salary: £375 - £400 per day|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081024_1628249717|
One of REDs clients, a global consulting organisation, are currently seeking an experienced SAP Environment Manager to work with an end client in the FMCG sector supporting their SAP ECC Upgrade programmes.
Ideal candidate will be available to work on site north of London and be available immediately.
Skills and experience:
- Optimisation/ Introduction of service request etc to support the Environment Management processes
- I would specifically add Creation of new Environments, Removal of unwanted environments, Copyback / Refresh etc in all environments and at all levels
- The identification of potential conflict between projects etc and the resolution of same with relevant stakeholders
- Coordination with various stakeholders and vendors involved (AWS/Infra/Network/AMS/Projects etc.,)
- First point of contact for any environment (OOH) requests. Once the requests are received, need to coordinate with 3rd party vendors to deal with the requests
- Work with the release management hand in hand to manage the periodic releases and refreshes as per the requirement
- Environment Calendar Owner
- For the Bi-Monthly/Monthly Call, each tower has to produce system health check reports to get the current status of the overall environment and also highlight if any areas reaching the defined thresholds
- EWA report
- Security & STMS (TR movement) Audit report
- Regular Health Check Report
- SAP Application SPS, Add-on and Kernel Upgrade
- Patching support
- Detailed analysis of the reports generated and identify the root cause of the outliers. Based on the analysis proposal possible solutions as needed
- Need to work with other teams to look at the dependencies and integrations for smooth business operations
- Any upgrades or migrations planned that should thoroughly verified to maintain the integration between the dependent systems
- Incident Resolutions and Minor Enhancements to handle any technical issues
If this could be of interest, and you would like more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!