|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073359_1598951347|
For our long-term customer in Germany we are looking for an SAP Development Architect.
Your main tasks are to guide all technical development activities for a SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
* To provide guidance into overall decisions regarding technical architecture from a development perspective
* To ensure that standards and best practices as required by SAP / S4 HANA are consistently used
* To ensure all quality assurance processes for the development area are adhered to
* Experience as a Lead ABAP Developer required
* Strong architectural knowledge in the areas of reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements etc.
* Expert level knowledge in the area of system integration (i.e. SAP PI/PO) and middleware technologies relating to SAP
* Familiarity of Agile Methodologies is a minimum, evangelist preferred
* Solid knowledge of SAP ECC system landscape
* Previous experience with S/4 HANA system desired
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 4 months (+ option to extend)
* Utilisation: 4 days/week
* Location: 100 % Remote (Client is in Germany)
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.