Red are currently working with a Global Customer end customer who are searching for SAP CRM Consultant for a 6-9 month contract.
Travel plan is: 50% remote and 50% onsite in Europe
Essential skills & experiences:
- Strong SAP CRM experience
- Strong configuration skills performing requirements analysis;
- Extensive experience designing and configuring integration points between SAP modules as well as interfaces with non-SAP systems
- Solid experience designing and executing test cases
- Experience in Marketing and Sales business area supported by the CRM application portfolio valuable but not required
- Install base data - Serialised Device Sales leading to SAP ECC Equipment and Replication to CRM install Base
- Contracts - Billing of the Rental Services, Link to Ibase for use in Contract Determination on the Service Operation Transactions, Auto-Renewing the Contracts as they come up to Expiry.
- Complaint/Repair orders for Supplying the Rental Devices, Receiving & Repairing Returned Devices
- As well as the normal Consultant task of Requirements, Spec, Unit testing we'll also need them to help with End User Training and Go Live Cutover tasks as well
Could you be coming available and interested? If not... Maybe you could recommend me someone who could be...
Please feel free to send your updated CV to email@example.com