SAP Competence Centre Manager - 12+Months - Switzerland
On behalf of our end customer we are looking for an Interim SAP Competence Centre Manager who will build and lead the SAP Competence Centre.
You will be required to support the client in structuring their SAP Competence Centre as well as defining and developing a best practice IT/SAP system landscape.
In this interim position you will support and advise the SAP manager in making strategic decisions to improve and guarantee a high quality SAP and ERP system landscape and Team.
* IT Project Management
* Management and development of SAP Competence Centre
* Personnel management and development
* Structure and definition of IT system landscape and IT team (SAP)
* strong project experience as SAP CoC Manager or Interim SAP Manager
* Experience in SAP projects
* Experience in setting up and optimising IT system landscapes
* In depth experience in the service and logistics industry
* Very good communication skills with management, stakeholders and team members
* Start: immediately
* Duration: 12+ Months
* Utilisation: 5 days / week on site (4 days / week may also be possible if required)
* Location: Switzerland
* Language: fluent in German
Telephone interviews with our end customer can be arranged within 48 hours.
If you are interested in the above project, or can recommend someone for this, please get in contact with me directly - firstname.lastname@example.org