One of our nationally renowned clients is now actively looking to bring on an SAP Finance Director. Please review the job description below and apply ASAP. Interviews for this position are slated to begin in early October.
- Design, improve and implement robust and controlled business process solutions for Finance and corporate services utilizing SAP and supporting systems to ensure effective integration with other business functions and applications
- Support the implementation of consistent and efficient integration approaches for the Company's merger and acquisition initiatives and lead the implementation of mergers and acquisitions for SAP and integrated applications
- Leads SAP initiatives, develop project plans and manage the implementation.
- Ensure project deadlines and schedules are met; ensure project team members prioritize multiple tasks effectively and understand the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Review technical documents with functional leads or project team to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Contribute to and execute the business roadmap for the SAP Platform and associated technologies working with business partners to ensure demand is prioritized, projects and solutions are effective and business functions are supported
- Work with business and IT teams to define and deploy best in class business process and integration improvements utilizing SAP and Life sciences best practices
- Oversee technical design specifications, define test conditions, develop accurate and complete test plans and conduct/coordinate testing according to plan following all change control processes
- Oversee the identification and maintenance of training requirements with respect to existing or new technologies.
- 8 - 10+ years expert-level knowledge of SAP module configuration (FI-CO) as well as integration within SAP to other modules including MM, HR, PM, PP, SD
- 8 - 10 + years in leading design, initiatives and on-going support for corporate finance and services groups enabling process and system improvements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Compliance, 21 CFR Part 11 and other FDA regulations
- Detailed knowledge of integration points between QM, SD, WM, PP, MM and other SAP modules.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance and its impact on SAP configuration
- Proven project management and leadership skills