|Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/079816_1619460097|
RED client is seeking an advanced SAP technology development professional to participate in technical design, development and implementation of application systems in their domain.
- Develop, configure, code, test and present all work in design review and code review sessions.
- Contribute to design specifications for assigned work within defined architecture, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Gather requirements from business teams and interface with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and clients to clarify and convert into technical requirements to be implemented.
- Prepare documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides.
- Provide first and second level operational support for production systems and assist other team members with tackling/troubleshooting support.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Cross-functional experiences with SAP modules such as MM, SD and FICO
- SAP Certification Preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Process and SAP Activate Methodology.
- Experience with end-to-end global implementations of SAP BW4HANA, S/4 development experience with Reporting and Analytics streams.
- Expertise in S4HANA reporting artifacts such as CDS views, Fiori Apps, Eclipse Studio.
- Expertise in Enterprise HANA artifacts such as HANA Studio, Calc Views.
- Practical experience with S4 1809, 1909 and BW4HANA.
- Experience with SAP SLT and Data Replication.
- Hands-on experience on BW4HANA data models, HANA Views, and data validation.
- Experience in consuming CDS/HANA Views with Power BI and Analysis for Office as reporting tools.
- Experience working with Agile methodology, preferably SAP Focused Build.