|Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/060359_1555350995|
Red is searching for SAP BW Consultant for an initial 7-month contract opportunity based in PA. This will be working with one of our top global consultancies on SAP implementation work.
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. Red has been a preferred vendor to this consultancy for the last 11 years placing over 1,200 SAP professionals globally. The client has a total of 200,364 employees and has increased its value year on year; in 2017 they reported a revenue of $10 Billion.
- 7+ years experience with SAP BW
- Extensive SAP BW experience with 7.0 and 7.5 on HANA
- Worked with BW system upgrade/migration activities as well as consolidations
- Should be very familiar with BWA and how to decommission it
- Previous work with front end tools such as Business objects & Tableau
- Experience implementing Sybase IQ NLS preferred
- Should have excellent client facing and communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!