One of the largest and most famous companies in Germany, this is a company built on innovation and improving people's lives. Despite revenues of more than €70 billion, the company is not publicly listed on the stock market, with over 90% owned by a charitable foundation. A conglomerate of many industries, with a diverse, international workforce this is truly one of the leading employers in the world.
This position sits within the internal IT unit, offering all the benefits of an exciting job in a consultancy, without the travel expectation.
- Form part of Global team more than 100 people strong, focused on optimizing the business intelligence activities across this internal business units;
- Four types of role available: Strategic, Process Owners, Platform Owners and Technical Development Managers;
- Guidance of internal stakeholders within your area of expertise, advising on the best possible business intelligence solution to fit their needs;
- Where suitable, responsibility for co-ordination and management of projects.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SAP Business Intelligence;
- Technical background, mixed with a consulting mindset;
- Strong business process knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills;=, able to communicate up to CxO level;
- Fluent German and English language skills;
- University degree.
This is a rare opportunity to join of the most famous companies in Germany, in a position that will greatly impact the future success of the business. Do not hesitate - apply today!