|Location: Salzburg, Austria||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/054656_1537444951|
SAP BI Consultant (back end focus) now required by our global client based in Salzburg, Austria, for a 9 month contract position starting in October/November. The contract offers a strong chance of long term extension. The work is to be delivered 50% on-site in Salzburg, and 50% remote.
The successful candidate will join an existing team responsible for projects and on-going support activities in a cutting edge SAP technology environment (SAP BI 7.5 x on HANA, Lumira, SAP Analytics Cloud).
- provide support to various projects, including the integration of SAP Lumira & SAP BI-IP solutions
- run support activities for planning and reporting applications in the Sales business area
- example support activities; process chain maintenance, reconciliation of data flows, debugging of planning functions
- Strong SAP BI expertise especially back end and Reports
- Able to take ownership of tasks & topics and work independently
- Able to read and debug basic ABAP code
- Nice to have: experience of SAP on HANA
- Nice to have: experience of SAP BI-IP (integrated planning)
- Nice to have: fluent German language skills
- Start: October/November 2019
- End: 30/06/2019 (strong chance of 12 month extension)
- Auslastung / Utilization: 60-80% (3-4 days per week)
- Location is Salzburg, with 50% remote (1 week on-site, 1 week remote)
- Languages: English is the official language; German is nice to have
Please apply now for immediate consideration.