|Location: New Jersey, USA||Salary: US$85 - US$90 per hour + negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/082069_1626204117|
RED is currently seeking an SAP Ariba MM Lead for an initial 5-month contract opportunity with one of our Global Consulting partners. Client is looking for someone to drive workshops with client's procurement business teams to understand their current purchasing configuration in their SAP Ariba system. This position will be remote.
Requirements & Experience needed for this position:
- 5+ years of SAP Ariba experience
- 2 end to end implementations in MM
- Strong knowledge of SAP P2P, Supplier Lifecycle, Guided Buying, Contract Management and Sourcing
- Ability to effectively guide the client on the improvement areas wherever needed
- Ariba integration with SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA using CIG
- Should be able to create solution architecture, business process document, and functional design document
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one