Job title: SAP ARIBA Consultant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: €35,000 - €70,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED is proud to present a unique opportunity to you on behalf of our global client; a company keen to deliver solutions to maximise relationships and business performance through cutting-edge technology. Giving you the chance to accelerate your career within an energetic and international environment. You will profit from a unique career model, a diverse client portfolio across various industries, quality training & development, execution excellence all within an encouraging work-life balance environment.
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client-centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
Skills required for SAP Ariba Consultant:
- You will have experience in Ariba Architecture, Systems integration, and development
- Previously involved in multiple full lifecycle projects
- Experience operating in a client facing role
- Understanding of Agile and scrum methodologies
- Ability to communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior / non-technical audiences.
- Experience of Ariba integration with SAP ERP and other backend systems
- Ariba Upstream and Downstream Capabilities
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 70% nationally and 30% internationally
- Ability to work within Belgium/EU;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations;
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams;
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams
If you are interested in the above SAP Ariba Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.