We are working with our client, a global leading engineering and manufacturing business, to recruit a:
SAP Solutions Architect (m/f)
Based in the Stuttgart region and reporting into the Senior Enterprise Architect, this role will we responsible to support the design, strategy and planning of the platform and to align it with overall enterprise architectural principles.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the management of our client's SAP applications
- Review and update the SAP roadmap and propose corrective actions where necessary
- Research emerging SAP features and make recommendations for incorporation
- Define and monitor system performance metrics and provide corrective actions
You have experience in:
- Support, design and development of strategic system architecture plans ( in an SAP environment)
- Researching technology trends, standards and products
- and knowledge of the most common EAM frameworks and tools
In this role it will be your responsibility to have a broad understanding of current and emerging technologies (in SAP and across the client's full portfolio) and assist in providing an aligned strategy that meets the client's ongoing business goals and objectives.
If you enjoy travelling by also being master of your own diary, are fluent in English and German and enjoy taking on responsibility whilst making an impact on business success - Apply now!