You will have the opportunity to work with state of the art technologies in the area of SCM, APO, IBP. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest SAP IBP solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
As a member of this team you will have a chance to expand you experience. You will support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in advisory projects - implementation of SAP IBP and APO with related other SAP modules. You will also participate in post-implementation review of chosen processes as well as in coordination of the main project tasks.
- Over 3 years' experience in SAP APO
- Strong experience with SAP implementations
- Experience should be in E2E implementations, support upgrades, optimisation.
- Implementation of sub-modules including DP, SNP, CIF, PPDS, GATP and good understanding of SAP APO-ECC integration
- Experienced with SCM and expert understanding of the Software Configuration Management, Ability to perform complex SCM tasks and ability to mentor or train others in the configuration management effort
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- System configuration in accordance with solution design and configuration workbook/business blueprint
- Preparation and execution of test cases, test plans and test scripts
- Good English verbal and written communication
- German or other European language is an advantage
- Experience in SAP IBP
- Experience in Time-Off and EC payroll
- Willing to travel up to 50%