Our client, a specialist provider of SAP HANA and S/4 HANA, has opened a new position for an SAP Business Development Manager due to the rapid growth in demand for their services connected to S/4 HANA Cloud migrations, real time analytics and data services.
Join an ever-expanding business development team who seek a dynamic, self-starting, energetic Account Manager to become part of their community.
Engage new prospects and present the portfolio of the client's cloud services identifying where and how this will deliver enhanced value. Build a sustainable sales pipeline to support net new name business opportunities based on your extensive experience of the UK SAP marketplace
You will be an experienced SAP Account Manager with in-depth knowledge of the UK SAP marketplace and users as well the competitive landscape.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- An ability to understand and analyse complex business problems and requirements
- A team player with excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- A proven and demonstrable track record of selling SAP Professional, Managed and Platform related services
- A good understanding of deal creation, shaping and commercial awareness in complex sales opportunities
- Ability to deliver sales leadership and ownership within the entire sales life cycle
- A willingness to share ideas and constructive feedback to support the wider growth, development and culture of the client