|Location: Texas, USA||Salary: US$90 - US$100 per hour + negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/082458_1627572272|
RED is currently seeking an SAP ABAP Architect for an initial 6-month REMOTE contract opportunity with one of our Global Consulting partners.
This position will require candidate to engage with business/functional team in providing best fit technical solutions while conforming to client's standards. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Required Qualifications for ABAP Technology Architect
- 7+ years in ABAP development in SAP ECC & S/4 HANA
- 2+ S/4 HANA implementations that you have been an architect on
- Exposure around any of the front-end technologies such as SAP FIORI
- Expertise in using Code Inspector, Single Transaction Analysis, SQL Performance Trace, Runtime Analysis tools
- Good debugging skills to trouble-shoot customer issues and complex programs
- Experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Retail Industry experience is a plus.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one