|Location: Saudi Arabia||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074938_1604328112|
*SAP ABAP - Contract Opportunity - Sponsored Visa Saudi Arabia*
For our international client based in Saudi Arabia, RED is currently looking for a SAP ABAP Consultant to start in a new exciting project.
The SAP ABAP developer works alongside the other ABAP developers and functional developers, possibly handling multiple pieces of work simultaneously, alongside ad-hoc support queries. They must work with the development team as peers and be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Strong knowledge of core ABAP Programming Reports, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, BDC, DDIC b Dialog Programming and ALV OOPs
- Good knowledge of code optimisation
- Hands on experienced with various SAP/ABAP tools EPC, Code Inspector, ABAP development and technical specification mastery
- Exposure in working in at least 1 Implementation project.
- 5 years + ABAP experience
- Strong work experience on Data Dictionary, Reports, Function Modules, Module pool
- Knowledge on conversions BDC, LSMW, BAPI Should be familiar with Work flow, Programming, scripts and Smart forms
- Functional knowledge in any area SD, MM and EM Event Management
- Independently take up and participate in Document preparation
- SAP UI5 Fiori Development
- S4/HANA (desirable)
Duration: 9 - 12 Months
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.