One of the most famous companies in Germany, known throughout the world as leaders in their industry. With more than 400,000 employees across the world and yearly revenue more than €50bn, they are clearly seen as an employer of choice. Keen to maintain their advantage over the competition, they invest heavily in new technologies and their staff.
Internal IT division, focused on developing, optimizing and maintaining the SAP and IT applications used throughout the organization.
- System development using ABAP in both national and international environments;
- Conceptual design and implementation of SAP BW systems;
- Development and enhancement of technical concepts for business management issues;
- Modelling and design of innovative SAP BI information architectures, for technical mapping or key figure systems and/or planning processes;
- Development and implementation of BI applications from data sources to customer-specific reports or analyses;
- Creation of ABAP applications in SAP BI, and further development of existing applications;
- Support and training of internal employees;
- Requirements analysis, technical concept, technical conception, implementation and rollout within the framework of customer projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in ABAP and SAP BI;
- Deep programming skills in ABAP and ABAP OO;
- Profound knowledge in SAP BW / BI environment such as data modelling, Query Designer, Web Application Designer, extraction of data from SAP and other sources
- Interest in the design, structure and structure of data warehouse architectures and data modelling with SAP BW platforms;
- HANA experience a plus;
- Fluent German and English language skills;
- University degree.