|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075226_1605101742|
For our longterm client in Switzerland we are urgently looking for a Salesforce Functional Integration Specialist
Your main task is to support the client within technical events. In these events the data should be consumed/produced via Kafka connector to/from Salesforce.
* Design, implementation / expansion and testing of the integration solution between Kafka and Salesforce (Java and Linux knowledge)
* Monitoring (Grafana Dashboards) and debugging of the integration solution
* Update and creation of Apex classes (including test) for data processing in Salesforce
* Expansion of the data model according to new data sources in consultation with the solution architecture
* Experience with the Salesforce Sales Cloud
* Experience with data integration and event streaming
* Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
* Java knowledge
* Start: December 2020
* Duration: 4 months (+ chance of extension)
* Utilization: 3 days/week
* Location: Switzerland (and Remote)
* Languages: English & German
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.