|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: other benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/072938_1600674894|
Salesforce Enterprise Architect
Red Executive is delighted to be working with our client, a global leading manufacturing business, to recruit - a Salesforce Enterprise Architect to be based in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
What is it in for you?
- Opportunity to drive a Salesforce ecosystem of the future within a global organization with a large-scale IT environment.
- Autonomy on providing a strategical direction within a new environment and team.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Stable permanent role.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office options (one day per week remote).
- International and dynamic work environment.
- Relocation support.
- Creating a single harmonized Salesforce environment.
- Utilizing a holistic view of the global processes, business strategy, information, and technology assets to define the organization's target architecture within the Salesforce ecosystem and its integrated areas.
- Planning, leading, and guiding the evolution of the Salesforce ecosystem (from both functional and technical aspects).
- Acting as the Architecture and Design Authority for the global Salesforce ecosystem.
- Defining harmonization platform designs and enabling differentiation where required.
- Close cooperation with the Solution Architects to assure the achievement the agreed business values while defining the high-level components within the different domains.
- Maintaining the overall architectural integrity of the application via assessing individual designs - either accepting or rejecting them.
- Reviewing releases from Salesforce, evaluating their impacts to the organization's Salesforce ecosystem.
- Playing a vital role in developing the complete enterprise architecture within the Central IT of the organization.
- Several years of experience as an Enterprise Architect in Salesforce/ CRM environment.
- Proven track record of setting up single Salesforce ecosystems for large organizations/ programs.
- Excellent Salesforce know-how, across all its capabilities, application & process architecture.
- Previous Technical Architect or Salesforce Platform Architect background.
- Analytical thinking and agile development methodology.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- University degree in IT related field e.g. Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proactive and motivated individual, passionate about digitalization.
- Fluent English language skills, German language is an advantage.
EU Passport holders/ eligible to work in Germany.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV across in word-doc format.