|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Private Medical, Pension and more|
|Sector: Work for Us||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: Sales Exec_1626784723|
Sales Support Executive
This is an incredibly exciting and rather unique position to help provide support to our sales teams, Who are RED? We are a leading global staffing organisation focused on the SAP eco-system, helping SAP end-user clients and partners engage the best permanent and contract SAP and related complementary technology professionals.
- Undertaking all administration associated with onboarding new contractors, including but not limited to compliance and payment queries.
- Understanding and articulating the timesheet process for contractors, including cut-off periods and pay dates.
- Ensuring contract information is accurately reflected in CRM (i.e. xRM)
- Proactively chasing any outstanding information / documentation required to ensure compliance and billing
- Collaborating with the compliance team on general contractor compliance
- Producing and distributing both periodic and real-time reports summarising key data for the sales manager and directors (e.g. number of contractors, contract dates, timesheet status, KPI's, sales results etc.)
- Actively implementing sales processes with new sales consultants
- Ensuring all sales consultants have a clear understanding of processes (i.e. monitor ongoing progress and patterns)
- Consistently reviewing processes and making process improvement suggestions
- Clear and confident understanding of the UK recruitment landscape, with compliance, legislation (Including IR35) forming a key part of this role.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in an admin role
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- Experience using a CRM (Mercury xRM desirable)
- A positive and highly collaborative approach
- Experience producing and presenting reports
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative, proactive and solutions-lead approach
- Excellent phone manner and customer-led approach.
- Willingness to learn
- Good skill level of Microsoft systems (advanced level of Excel desirable)
Benefits include pension, private health, gym discounts, Christmas & Birthday off, and more.
To be considered please email me directly a list of 3 reasons why you would be suitable for RED with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Good luck!