Robotics Senior Developer, Helsinki
Our automation solutions provides a platform for resources from the business operations or IT teams to deliver self-service process automations on an IT supported, secure and resilient infrastructure. As a Robotics Developer you will take part in designing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions. You get to work on problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions to our customers. Our unique multidisciplinary approach enables you and your team to tap into the expertise of other professionals from different fields. Beside your technical role you have the chance to develop your knowledge widely and chance to become a management consulting professional. We have started to create a strong foothold in the Finnish customer sector, and the collaboration with our global community brings with it more and more opportunities to take part in international projects and work abroad.
Whether you are looking for an inspiring atmosphere, versatile customer projects or a chance to deepen your knowledge in technology consulting we have it all. You get to work We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to meet the demanding needs of our clients, which makes X a great place for you to grow, develop and take your career to the next level. At our hierarchy is low and our culture builds on everyone's individual strengths. We are empowered to learn from and lead each other through continuous coaching, dialogue and feedback. We provide you a clear and motivating career path with a chance to impact on it yourself.
We are gutsy and genuine people who enjoy spending time together both at the office and company events. With flexible hours and remote working we make it possible for you to arrange your work in the way that best suits you. The key to our success is our commitment to collaborate and our people from different backgrounds bringing their enthusiasm, passion and go-getter attitude to the table.
Are you logical and result-oriented worker? Do you have the desire to understand processes and data automation and make them even better? You will fit right in if you deliver high-quality work and enjoy problem-solving in teams. To succeed in this role we hope you also have:
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Strong experience from some RPA technology (BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Redwood, etc.) and proven track record from successful project deliveries
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the RPA tool
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Understanding of enterprise applications, BI-reporting and transaction systems.
- a willingness to learn and develop your knowledge on new applications
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- a Bachelor's or Master's Degree from Economics or Technology,
- good communication skills in Finnish and in English, both oral and written