Concur Project Manager needed by our international client to be based in Frankfurt, Germany.
You will be responsible for the new implementation of Concur travel and expenses in Germany.
- Excellent Project Management Experience
- Ideally experience with new implementations of Concur
- Ideally experience with processes in finance
- Weekly meeting with local, global project teams for status updates
- Key stakeholder management and communications
- Ensure workshadowing and training of the dedicated resources
- Coordination of payment methods changes and feed implementation, presentation of credit card process
- Onboard local project team on tasks/roles/responsibilities
- Organize process workshop
- Review of all training materials and communication packages
- Secure sign off of business audit matrix, SLAs, and appendices
- Provision of standard communication templates
- Start: ASAP in April
- Duration: Initially 3 months (+ extension)
- Utilization: 50% on site in Frankfurt and 50% Remote
- Languages: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a quick decision straight after.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.