Our client at RED is currently seeking a Project Manager for a role based in Prague. The contract is initially until the end of 2018, however there is a planned extension through 2019.
Some of the details are as follow:
- Lead large or multiple projects, spanning modules and business processes.
- Manage large project delivery according to timelines, quality and budget.
- Responsible for managing the project and achieving its objectives.
- Has the necessary background and experience to be able to give the Project Team directions and maintain control of progress and budget.
- Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction. Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams.
- Familiar with system validation requirements and ensure a compliant implementation, always following existing validation framework and in alignment with quality experts.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (e.g. CSV, Information Security).
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle. Report project status and raising issues to Steering Committee when help is needed
- 5-10 years' experience in the relevant field
- Ability to lead large sized or multiple smaller and highly complex projects
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects in international environment
If you are interested please send an updated CV to email@example.com