|Location: Spain||Salary: €450 - €500 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081185_1623422891|
Project Manager Data Domain / Remote/ 3 months / Start ASAP
For this position, we're currently looking for an experienced project manager to support senior leadership during the data strategy process, both within the process itself as well as in day-to-day BAU activities.
The activities of this role will be related to the Data Domain.
Expected duration of 3 months with possibility to extend.
To provide direct support to senior roles within the Data domain during the Data Strategy process. Key responsibilities include:
● Support on BAU day to day tasks such as:
○ Scheduling agendas
○ Leading and preparing meetings / workshops / data collection exercises
○ Preparation and review of meeting minutes
○ Collecting & documenting outcomes of meetings
● Follow-up on actions and overall status reporting including:
○ Progress updates
○ Risk & Issue management
● Stakeholder management (e.g. organising & facilitation of information sessions, decisions & overall project communication)
● General project management
○ Strict adherence to timelines
○ Progress tracking
○ Collaboration with technical leads
○ Preparation of meeting materials
○ Tracking dependencies
● Support on hiring and staffing of backfill resources
Experience & Qualifications:
● Around 3 - 4 years of project management experience
● Proven track record in management of multinational projects with a large set of stakeholders in large matrix organizations
● Willingness to accommodate for the specific challenges that bridging time zone gaps brings forward
● Experience in the data domain is necessary (e.g. Analytics, Machine Learning, (Big) Data enablers etc).
● Experience of Project management in data related projects
● Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including presenting to all levels of the organisation
● Adhere to the client Marketplace principles, values and vision.
● We believe in ownership and accountability and lend trust to our team members in return
● You are pragmatic, impact oriented, and decisive
● Large stakes do not scare you, but they do make you take them into account appropriately
● Not afraid to work on a mix of strategic thinking and small day to day tasks, flexibility is important as the scope of support to senior leadership can range from day to day.