Our client is a pre-eminent global manufacturing company headquartered in Germany. In the light of its IT centralisation and digital transformation program we are looking for a senior:
Project & Portfolio Management Consultant (m/f)
to be based in northern Bavaria.
In this role you will be a key-player in developing the clients' IT Service Management processes and in supporting the Project Management Office
You will be responsible to:
- Assess the maturity of the IT processes with respect to project & portfolio management and identify areas of improvement, develop templates and define standards and drive the change as IT Process Manager
- Support the IT strategy by prioritizing projects and initiatives
- Establish project governance and define a continual improvement agenda for IT service processes
- Asses adherence to IT processes and define counter measures in case of non-compliance
You should have experience in
- Implementation and management of IT process frameworks with a focus on project and portfolio management
- Design and implementation of quality gates and project management structures
- Definition of the interaction between demand-, portfolio- and program management
- Agile project management, ITIL process framework and project methodology e.g. PMI or PRINCE2
- English (fluent spoken and written)
Do you have a strong drive and a can-do mentality? Are you passionate about this subject area and are looking at making a difference with tangible results? If you enjoy a flexible work approach where internal structures allow for quick decision making and are looking for a family friendly work environment with a modern and energetic drive, then we look forward to your application and discussing this opportunity further with you.