10 month contract role
Hourly rate + travel and lodging expenses
July 8th start date
Location: Detroit MI
- Partner with program and site level Stakeholders, Leaders, Sponsors and cross-functional business/technical teams locally and globally.
- Develop and support targeted communication plans that increase awareness and engagement of impacted Stakeholders.
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement OCM communication strategies developing project/program collateral that builds awareness, provides information, and creates curiosity, competence and competence for one vision and are aligned to the specific change management activities.
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as FAQs, manager talking points, flyers, activity content (i.e. survey communications), adoption measurement tracking, data analysis results and presentations.
- Support the program and project teams to develop stakeholder/leader outreach and engagement efforts to create awareness, understanding and buy-in reinforcing the achievement of business outcomes.
- Plan communication collateral strategically with a keen eye towards 'connecting the dots' and being thoughtful about saturation and information overload of various enterprise-wide change initiatives.
- Partner with Global HR and Global Communication teams to create templates, tools and collateral appropriate for use across the organization.
- Maintain the appropriate usage of branding and department identity on all communications disseminated from OCM.
- Act in a self-directed, accountable way when completing tasks; willing to take initiative and manage responsibilities independently while meeting time lines.