|Location: New York, USA||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071854_1593175168|
RED is looking for an Oracle Business Integration Lead for an initial 12-month contract opportunity for a client based in New York City. This person will be leading the program and making sure all areas are running as per clients plans. This person may also need to roll-up their sleeves and be hands on ONLY when necessary.
The position will be remote until 2021, with potential run until 2023.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years' experience within Oracle
- Deep understanding of Oracle CC&B
- Proven experience managing the functional design across multi-tracks and work with integration lead to deliver blueprinting/design phase
- Ability to work closely with the company business SME's and solution review board to take on key decisions and process changes
- Previous consulting background and/or utilities background preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications are a must
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!