|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: tbd|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/073853_1600792342|
For our client, a global manufacturing company in the heart of Germany with almost 40.000 employees worldwide and leading in its field, we are looking for a very experienced
IT Network Specialist (m/f/d)
to join their IT Service Design Team as Service Owner for any global IT Network topics.
What's in it for you:
You will report to the Head of IT Service Design, own and design global Network services and carry responsibility of future Network Architectures. The company operates in a familyteam spirit with flat hierarchies, it offers attractive remuneration packages and actively supports the professional and personal development of its staff.
- Design and own Global Network Services (WAN/LAN) across all continents
- Design of Future Network Architectures, considering a hybrid Data Center Strategy
- Definition of the target status of Network Services, including all relevant standards
- Development of appropriate Guidelines and support Processes of future Services
- Initiation of projects to implement future Services
- Continuous development of Network Services to ensure "State Of Art" Service
What we are looking for in you:
- Many years' experience in Network Design or similar function in global companies or consulting
- Proven experience in Design and/or Implementation of complex and innovative Network environments
- Good Knowledge of IT Data Center Design, Data Security and Data Protection, Cloud and mobile technologies
- Preferably relevant Cisco certificates
- Very good economical understanding and the ability to create complex business cases
This role requires you to communicate across all management levels, which is why excellent communication skills are mandatory. You will be expected to travel occasionally and to be based from the client's HQ. If you are not able to relocate yet are open to flexible work models/second home we are also happy to discuss these options with you.
*** EU Passport /
relevant permission to work in Germany is required --- Sponsorship is not an option for our client.***