|Location: Lithuania||Salary: €350 - €400 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/078433_1615375313|
Network Access Control Consultant / Lithuania (Remote) / 6 months / Start ASAP
- Contractors will be part of the Networking Team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Deliver NAC rollout in client branches and headquarters
- Communicate with project manager on project activities
- Implement rollout activities and register them in project management system
- Report to designated project manager.
- Participate in project related activities, daily NAC rollout tasks and progress of the project as a whole in order for the team to succeed this year in rolling out NAC in client.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with enterprise/data centre
technology with CCNP/CCDP (or equivalent knowledge)
- Experience managing large scale enterprise networks
- Proven project implementation experience with an understanding of end to end
solutions involving switching, routers (and) firewalls
- Deep technical expertise on networking technology switching and routing
- Solid grasp and use of VLAN, STP, QoS, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, IPSec and other
- Security implementations including IBNS, 802.1x, AAA, EAP-TLS, MAB and
- Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) product as a Network Access
Policy Engine & Profiler
- Hands on experience with Cisco wired Network Access Control implementation
and SD-WAN solutions
- Ability to concentrate and deliver dedicated tasks and collaborate with wider
- Experience working with python/ansible (other tools) for network automation (a