|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: other benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/077373_1629282609|
RED Executive is delighted to be working with a global manufacturing business to recruit - a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect - Digital Platform in Bavaria, on a permanent full-time basis. Our client is a leading player within their field, going through exciting times of redesign and centralisation of their global IT Systems landscape.
What is it in for you?
- Opportunity to define the Digital Solution Architecture at a global organization within a large-scale IT environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stable permanent role
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options (one day per week remote)
- International and dynamic work environment
- Relocation support to Bavaria
- Defining the evolution road-map and architecture for a wide range of solutions
- Understanding road-maps from vendors within a particular solution domain and determining their impact on the global SCM portfolio of solutions
- Defining the solution's evolution, in alignment with the platform and/or domain strategy
- Closely cooperating and aligning with the Enterprise Architecture group, regarding solution architecture decisions, implications, plans, and issues
- Defining the release and enhancement road-map for the solution domain
- Defining the projects solution architecture
- Several years of experience as a Solution Architect at an international organisation.
- Proven track-record of setting up/ defining Solution Architectures for large Digital Programs, with previous experience with MS Azure.
- Very good know-how in IoT principles, ideally in IoT MS Azure reference architectures.
- Expertise in project management, scope management, and requirements engineering.
- Understanding and awareness of Supply-Chain Management technology and application trends, both current and future ones.
- Experience in integrations, and micro-services applications design as well as good know-how in CI/CD best practices and software life-cycle management.
- Agile methodology mindset, out-of-the box, and analytical thinking.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proactive and motivated individual, passionate about digitalisation.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English (Both written and spoken), German is a great advantage.