|Location: Montvale, New Jersey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072927_1596814523|
Manager, Marketing IT Solutions
Job Description Summary
Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for systems considering such things as information flow, volume, ad hoc reporting, analysis and document format. Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments. Coordinates with business and technology teams ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, execution of users acceptance and may coordinate testing, and system techniques and controls. Requires knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflow.
The Mgr, Marketing IT Solutions is serves as the technology business partner for Client's marketing and brand teams. He/she works with business stakeholders to design technical solutions to meet the strategic marketing needs of the business. In this role, he/she will provide leadership in process analysis, process and system design and development, to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective marketing technology solutions.
This position collaborates with marketing colleagues to align brand plans, digital engagement requirements and customer journeys. In this role, he/she will provide guidance for the day-to-day operations of the commercial marketing IT platforms to meet the needs of the Client's Marketing teams.
The position holder is responsible for tracking and analyzing industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and assessing applicability to the marketing function at Client's. This role conceives and drives innovative solutions aligned with business objectives and assists the business in defining value propositions for current and future investments.
- Partner with Marketing to plan, scope and deliver digital marketing solutions using the Client's Digital Engagement Platform (EDEP).
- Serve as project manager for digital marketing projects.
- Coordinate activity with the EDEP managed services team by communicating platform enhancement needs and ongoing operational updates, driving items to completion, and performing appropriate quality control to verify results meet expectations.
- Ensure the timely resolution of all end-user and Production issues related to the EDEP platforms working with the EDEP Managed Services team to resolve the issues, identify the root causes, and implement process improvements.
- 5+ years of experience leading IT projects
- 3+ years of experience managing projects and/or operations of digital marketing technology solutions. Experience with Sitecore required. Experience with social media management, web analytics and Veeva CRM preferred.
- 3-5+ years in a pharmaceutical marketing or related environment required
- 5+ years of experience working directly with the business to gather requirements and deliver solutions
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Proficient multitasking skills with a proven ability to successfully manage a large portfolio of tasks
- Solid systems orientation with a thorough familiarity of emerging technologies such as digital marketing, social media, cloud computing, mobility, and big data and its applicability to the sales and marketing area
- Strong problem solving ability through insightful solutions which address complex issues. Ability to dissect root cause of issues creating the best solution for Client's considering quality, cost, and speed requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor the context of the conversation to the audience (technical or non-technical).
- Exceptional customer service skills and high level of enthusiasm.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and identify priorities in a high-pressure environment, work with cross-functional global teams, and execute on schedule.
- Bilingual(English/Japanese) is a plus